I Was Thinking...About Dogs and a Cat

 January 17, 2023 Episode 18

 

I was thinking…about my dogs and a cat


.  Yes, I said dogs, all Five of them.  As I sit back and watch them interact because it is very interesting to see the hierarchy of the animal world.  Seeing the puppy and watching the puppy’s energy, ignite the house and older dogs. Making the older dogs play or at least annoying the older dogs.  They all have “Their Spot” and do have difficulty sharing from time to time, but it seems, no matter what they are family.

Walter Showing Molly Downward dog


 

Seeing the two older female dogs sitting at the foot of the stairs “prodding” the puppy to scratch at the door and bark so they can come in is hilarious! 

 

Then add a cat to the mix.  OH, the drama we get to watch unfold and as the drama unfolds, to watch who the real “king of the jungle” is and the power that Salsa has.  As he walks through the sea of dogs he’ll stop and look around as if to dare them to mess with him.  He’s trained them well since they were puppies.  Oh, yes, they do play together however the cat is usually the one that taps out quicker or will sit at a high area and tease the dogs. 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was Thinking...About Criticism

I was thinking about....FREEDOM

I Was Thinking....About Feelings