I Was Thinking....About much!!

 Episode 10: November 8, 2022

 


I’ve was thinking…about much today!  Some thoughts have slipped away and yet some have come to stay.  It’s just a buzz of excitement that we had a lunar eclipse aka blood moon.  Some are saying this is prophecy, honestly, I’m not sure I can say either way.  

 

Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.  I totally believe that we are not quite there for the end times, because John 3:17 says, “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.”  

 

There is still a lot of work that needs to be completed before the end time.  That being said, there are too many people who are lost and do not know Jesus as their Savior.  I believe we have a lot more work to do in order to bring the Kingdom of God to earth.

 

When is the last time you thanked your Creator for the protection you cannot see or do not know?  I believe God keeps us safe and we do not even know about it or can see it.  I’m not talking about when we get into a car accident and walk away with only a scratch. It’s when the alarm does not go off and you get held up for 10 minutes and as you drive down the road and see a bad accident.  It’s times like this that God protects.

 

Your Friend in the Journey,

 

PCC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was Thinking...About Criticism

I Was Thinking....About Feelings

I was thinking about....FREEDOM